The Wiley Middle School PTA is part of a grassroots organization made up of parents, teachers and others around the state who have a special interest in children, families and schools. PTA membership is as diverse as Texas is in cultures, education levels and parenting skills. By joining a PTA, a member automatically becomes part of the largest child-advocacy organization in the state — over 500,000 strong across Texas.
- To promote the welfare of all children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
Help us advocate for all kids and build a strong community at Wiley. Join the WMS PTA Today!
The Wiley Middle School PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization guided by an approved set of bylaws.