The Wiley Middle School PTA strives to support and advocate for our children by partnering with staff, families, and the wider community to create a safe and healthy learning environment where students can excel and feel confident in themselves. The Wiley Middle School PTA is a local unit of Texas PTA, working diligently to support public schools and to ensure that all students have equal opportunities and access to a quality education.
- To promote the welfare of all children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
The Wiley Middle School PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization guided by an approved set of bylaws.